Below is sound Gear Lab’s comment policy, by posting on this blog, you agree to the following:
1. You retain ownership of your comments.
All comments with this blog are the responsibility of the commenter. I do not own them and I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By submitting a comment on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here.The site owners ,partners, all subsidiaries and representatives will not be liable from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability from your comment.
2. You may comment without registering
This site uses disqus comments. Unlike most commenting systems you may post your comment without registering to the site or anonymously (we do not encourage this).
3. You may disagree with Us
You may disagree with us on any material, views or content we post on this blog. However, if you disagree with us or any other person in the comments, do so in a way that is respectful.
4. We reserve the right to delete your comments
We reserve the right to delete your comments without prior notice if you post:
(1) Libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws.
(2) Spam comments i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post if they are relevant to the topic being discussed.
(3) Off-topic comments
5. You grant me a license to post or use your comments
By posting you comment on this site, You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free.
Thanks for reading SoundGearLab.com and please contribute to the conversation by commenting often!